Admission at Rawdha
To view admission policy, please click here.
Safeguarding at Rawdha
To view Safeguarding and child protection policy please click here.
Uniform and Personal Appearance
All students at Rawdha are expected to dress smartly according to Shariah. It is compulsory that students wear the uniform, please click here to see the complete uniform policy.
Student Discipline and Conduct
Rawdha aims to create an environment that is supportive and mutually respectful. All students are expected to be courteous and considerate towards staff and peers being cognisant of the consequences of their actions.
Rawdha does not tolerate bullying nor harassment of others and considers the welfare of students as paramount.
Students who do not adhere to the disciplinary code of Rawdha will face disciplinary sanctions, leading ultimately to exclusion.
To view the behaviour (discipline, sanctions and rewards) policy, please click here.
To view the anti-bullying policy, please click here.
To view the complaints procedure, please click here.
Medical & Health
Rawdha aims to ensure that all students are healthy and in the prime situation for studying, therefore, if there are any health issues, they will be addressed as early as possible and in a timely manner.
To view the first aid policy, please click here.
To view the method of supporting students with medical conditions, please click here.
Rawdha has two sets of curricula: the Islamic provision to deliver a full course in Islamic theology and the secular provision, which delivers secondary education to GCSE level and beyond (if needed).
The curriculum of Rawdha reflects our purpose:
- allowing students to acquire a balanced and broad curriculum
- providing students with an in-depth understanding of their faith and culture
- ensuring that each student has the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve their full potential and maximise their constructive contribution to their community and wider society.
Please see the curriculum policy here.
The following policies and procedures are also available on request from the Rawdha office:
- Child Protection Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Sanctions and Rewards (Discipline) Policy
- Summative list of staff and qualifications
- Send Policy
- RSHE Policy (information regarding this will be provided to parents via email and consent forms for the non statutory part of the syllabus will also be sent).
- Further boarding related policies, including boarding principles and practice.
- and more other policies.
If you wish to have access to any of Rawdhas policies and procedures please contact Rawdha via email on email@example.com or call us on 01254 476731.